Polling is a powerful tool to help our elected officials determine how they should vote.
Standard polling methods don't give you the control that you deserve. With BetterDistricts you can show your representative exactly how strongly a bill is supported in your community.
Send a clear signal on how you want your government to work.
Received; read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
To clarify the primary functions and duties of the Office of Advocacy of the Small Business Administration, and for other purposes.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
This Act may be cited as the “Small Business Advocacy Improvements Act of 2018”.
(a) Primary functions.—Section 202 of Public Law 94–305 (15 U.S.C. 634b) is amended—
(1) in paragraph (1), by inserting “and the international economy” after “economy”;
(2) in paragraph (9), by striking “complete” and inserting “compete”; and
(3) in paragraph (12), by striking “serviced-disabled” and inserting “service-disabled”.
(b) Duties.—Section 203(a) of Public Law 94–305 (15 U.S.C. 634c) is amended—
(1) in paragraph 5, by striking “and” at the end;
(2) in paragraph 6, by striking the period at the end and inserting “; and”; and
(3) by adding at the end the following:
“(7) represent the views and interests of small businesses before foreign governments and international entities for the purpose of contributing to regulatory and trade initiatives which may affect small businesses.”.
Passed the House of Representatives September 25, 2018.
|Attest:||karen l. haas,|